OUR - HISTORY
The company was founded in 1943 and operates in nine districts of the Krasnodar Territory.
As of January 1, 2016, PJSC NK Rosneft owned 31 licenses (of them, 28 for the extraction of hydrocarbons (OE), 1 for geological exploration with the right to extract hydrocarbons (UR), 2 for geological exploration (OP) in the Krasnodar Territory.
The balance sheet of PJSC NK Rosneft includes 38 fields in the Krasnodar Territory, of which 37 are being developed.
Degree of depletion of formations (in terms of oil) is 94.2%.
2012 - 1943
In 2012, the production volume of Krasnodarneftegaz amounted to 6.8 million barrels of oil and 2.9 billion cubic meters of gas.
In 1996, it became part of OJSC NK Rosneft
The company was established in 1943.
LLC Krasnodarneftegaz is engaged in hydrocarbon exploration, development, and production. It produces crude oils and gas. The company’s crude is transported via field pipelines to the Transneft’s system for further export either to Transneft’s Black Sea terminals or the CPC pipeline. The company was founded in 1943 and is based in Krasnodar, Russia. As of April 18, 2006, LLC Krasnodarneftegaz operates as a subsidiary of Open Joint Stock Company Rosneft Oil Company.